- that our products do not contain preservatives
- that technological processes for preserving food completely retain the nutritional values of fish
- that OMEGA-3 is the cheapest way to prevent a heart attack and the one of the major medical innovations in the last two decades
- that one can of fish provides 50 % of the recommended dietary amount (RDA) of protein, 10% of the total daily requirements for iron, 40% of the total daily requirements for calcium, and 20% of the total daily requirements for vitamin D
- that fish meat is structurally a dietary food
- that fish meat consumption is recommended for people living and working in stressful environments, small children and pregnant women
- that our products last virtually forever
There is a possibility of the appearance of natural struvite crystals in cans, which are harmless, although at first glance they resemble glass. Struvite is formed by the union of natural, normal constituents of the meat of all seafoods after they are sterilized in the can. The occurrence of such crystals of a size large enough to be noticeable is a relatively rare event. These crystals are soluble in weak acids, and therefore will dissolve readily in the stomach; they are assimilated by the body as easily as the mineral matter of any food. However, the possibility of mechanical damage to the oral cavity and upper digestive organs is not excluded.